I offer high-quality guitar tuition for all levels of players. With lessons available on weekends and evenings as well as weekdays I cater to everyone from first-time players looking for an exciting first step into music, to experienced dogs looking to learn new tricks. I teach singly or in pairs from a fully-equipped teaching room in Clifton Village, and I am also available to teach at your home.
These are some of the styles of tuition I offer:
• First steps in playing; learn guitar the way it was meant to be played! An inspiring and
creative approach to tackling the instrument.
• Theoretically speaking; the method behind the madness! Learn the rationale and applications of musical theory to the guitar (sight-reading tuition available)
• Shred Therapy; when fast isn’t fast enough! Learn the tips and tricks behind achieving killer technique and tone.
• Get certified! Guidance through the steps towards taking a guitar grade exam. Remember that musical grades are often a prerequisite for higher musical education, and can qualify for UCAS points.
• Gear up! An intensive crash-course in the nitty-gritty of great tone. Learn how to EQ like a pro, how to set up a pedal board and how to sound like your heroes!
• And more! If it can be done on guitar, I can show you how.
Every musician is unique in their approach to playing guitar. I pride myself on my flexibility and my ability to adapt to the needs of my students with appropriate direction and materials; I treat my lessons as an education, not as training.