Why is learning ukulele such a good idea? Well, here are 5 great reasons:
1) It’s easy to learn – the smaller neck and simpler chords means learning ukulele is constantly rewarding!
2) It’s a head-start for learning guitar! Not only are the two instruments similarly shaped and played, but the chord shapes for both instruments are the same too!
3) It’s portable and cheap, so taking one on holiday or to the beach is much more straightforward than hauling your guitar around
4) It’s flexible and fun; you can learn to play most any song on the uke!
5) Kids can get their hands around it, so if your little one wants to play guitar but can’t manage the size of it they can still make a start on the ukulele!
Start learning today! Book your first ukulele lesson by contacting me.